After a month away from Competitive CoupleCast, we’re back, with Episode 3: A Gullible Gamer! We share our Game of the Month, and Charlotte tries to guess which board game in a goat-themed line-up is a fake in A Gullible Gamer – will she pick the bleating obvious?
We also talk about our five
02:04 – Our
10:00 – We try out our new feature ‘Gullible Gamer’ – which of the goat-themed games has Jamie made up?
15:58 – We talk about our five
16:34 – Odin’s Ravens
18:26 – Jaipur
20:30 – Codenames Duet
23:31 – Patchwork
25:25 – Onitama
29:21 – Honorable mention: 7 Wonders Duel and Fog of Love
32:00 – We answer – would you rather only play competitive games, or cooperative games?
37:51 – End of the episode!
- Odin’s Ravens: What We Played in April 2018 and entry on Board Game Geek
- Jaipur: Jaipur Review, What We Played in April 2018 and entry on Board Game Geek
- Codenames Duet: Codenames Duet Review, What We Played in April 2018 and entry on Board Game Geek
- Patchwork: Patchwork Review and entry on Board Game Geek
- Onitama: What We Played in March 2018 and entry on Board Game Geek
- 7 Wonders Duel: 7 Wonders Duel Reviewand entry on Board Game Geek
- Fog of Love: Our playthrough in Competitive CoupleCast Episode 2: City of Games and entry on Board Game Geek
Where to find Episode 3: A Gullible Gamer
Music: “Obliteration” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0